Last Friday was Will's (and my!) last day of school! Hip! Hip! Hooray! No rest for the weary around here, though. My house looks like a war zone because I've been cleaning out closets, drawers, etc. If you stop by just know that half of the mess is going to a yard sale ASAP. My office and garage are FULL of yard sale stuff.
Will had a GREAT year at 3 year old preschool. He went five days a week again and really thrived. This year he:
* Learned his letters!
* Learned his numbers!
* Played soccer AND t-ball for the first time.
* Had his first choir performances.
* Had FOUR best friends - Will, Liam, Jaxson, and Bentley. (He often includes himself in the list, too.)
* Improved his behavior SO much. He really came out of his shell, listened, and obeyed at school. He is still a rebel, but he reigned it in this year a little more.
* Started speech! (Today was our last day until the fall!)
* Turned FOUR. My baby is FOUR, y'all.
First Day, Last Day
Who doesn't look like a baby anymore?!?!?!?!?!
His class had a "fruit bar" and Will probably thought it was sent from Heaven. There are two dairy allergies in their class so they skipped the ice cream and just ate the toppings! Strawberries, bananas, pineapple, etc. plus chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, and MORE. Whew!
After the fruit bar they went to the gym to play on the slide and bounce house. It was a super fun party. The best part MIGHT have been his daddy sliding down with him.
After school we went to the park to play with his buddy. They are such sweet friends!
Wild Will played his little heart out, took a bubble bath when we got home, and crashed in the car when we picked up James. It was a good day!