I only finished two books in the month of February. I READ a lot more, but I haven't finished them yet. Story of my life. I'm hoping to catch up ASAP because I am WAY behind on my 75 books this year goal. I am hoping we'll have some warm, sunny days soon so that the boys can play outside and I can sit and read! I can dream, right?
This month the boys and I did a LOT of reading. We read the sequel to Bedknob and Broomstick this month called Bonfires and Broomsticks. It wasn't as good as the first one to me. The second one follows the children as they return to Miss Price's home for the summer and they meet a man called Emelius Brown. If you've seen the movie version you'll recognize the name. Not many similarities between the movie and the book version and I much prefer the movie. This one was just okay to me.
James and I also finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. We read the first Harry Potter after his fourth birthday so after he turned five he was "allowed" to read this one. We won't read the next until after he's six. We have to pace ourselves with those but he loves them!
As far as GOALS for March, here are some of the ones I have. I think I'll revisit these each month and see how I did.
* Walk 10,000 steps a day. This means I have to WEAR my Fitbit every day. 310,000 steps by the end of the day on March 31st. WOW.
* Do 30 minutes of yoga daily.
* Read EIGHT books. Ahhhhhh! I think I may have that many started so I need to wrap those up.
* THREE Jamberry parties. I have one halfway finished now and one at the end of the month, but I'm hoping I'll get at least one or two more. BRAND NEW CATALOG and we can party from anywhere! Let me know if you'd like to host!
* Clean out our office! We have our office and garage left to go since moving and it needs to be DONE asap. I'm sick of stepping over boxes and we're having a yard sale in the spring so we need to get 'er done!
* Continue to eat clean - especially at supper. I'll do a post-detox post sometime this week about how it went and what we learned. The BIGGEST thing that we took away from it is the need to just READ THE LABELS. We do that for James' stuff, but we don't ever look at what else is in it. And cooking clean wasn't difficult. We'll continue to avoid corn because that was the BIGGEST problem for me (I had some gluten for the first time today and some artificial sugar for the first time last night and so far no problem from either).