On the ninth day of Christmas...
I've already expressed my love for the Christmas book, but I have another love - the Christmas movie. We have LOTS that we keep on constant rotation on the holidays. A few are the usual suspects and there are some that are harder to find. We love them all!
1. Christmas Vacation - This is Eddie's favorite and typically the first of the season. I can usually squeeze this one in before Thanksgiving because Eddie likes it so much and, for me, that opens the door to ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS.
2. A Charlie Brown Christmas - I watched this one as a kid and James LOVES it.
3. Home Alone - Eddie HAAAAATES this one. I grew up on it. James loves it. We watch without Eddie. :) (He haaaaates that the parents are so terrible.)
4. Santa Clause - One of my VERY favorites. I love it!
5. Christmas Carol - This isn't one of my favorites, but it's essential at Christmastime.
6. Santa's Surprise - This was a family favorite when I was a kid. John had it on VHS and wore. it. out. I found it on DVD a few years ago and we've watched it since.
7. White Christmas - This is one I get to watch all by myself...
8. It's a Wonderful Life - As is this. :)
9. The Polar Express - This one is great for ALL children. It's a sweet story and James LOVES it. It's a little slow to me, but he sits and watches all of it.
10. Miracle on 34th Street (original) - Another one I get to watch alone!
11. Miracle on 34th Street (90s remake) - I need to introduce the boys to this one this year!
12. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - The animated version is my FAVORITE. James and Will LOVE IT.
13. The Grinch -
14. The Holiday
16. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
17. Home Alone II
18. Santa Clause 2
19. Santa Clause 3
20. Mickey's Christmas Carol
21. The Muppet Christmas Carol
22. All I Want for Christmas
23. I'll be Home for Christmas
24. 12 Dates of Christmas
25. A Christmas Story
What do you love that I left off?