I know it is a week before Thanksgiving, but because I've never really been a respecter of the turkey, I'm skipping right ahead. I'm sorry, but it's true. And since I posted the boys' lists earlier in the week, I thought I'd share mine today! I feel sort of selfish for sharing this, so just know that it is a WISH LIST not a NEED list. If I got not one thing on this list (or anything for Christmas for that matter), I have SO much to be thankful for.
1. Barre3 DVDs. I LOVE this program. I subscribed online several years ago, but I would love the DVD copies instead.
2. and 3. I need an address stamp for our new house and I love the idea of name stamps for the boys instead of a calling card! This set from Heavens to Betsy is my absolute FAVORITE of any I've found.
4. Cushion Drop Earrings from Stella and Dot. I cannot stay away from Stella and Dot.
5. A steam mop. We have a LOT of tile in our new house and I would love to have a mop to sanitize all of it!
6. and 11. Screened Porch furniture! I would love something similar to this set from Ballard (without that price tag...sheesh!).
7. and 8. Toms wedge booties. LOVE.
9. Tory Burch for Fitbit Metal Hinged Bracelet. So pretty. Now to find that Fitbit!
10. Bean Boots.
12. Longchamp in Gunmetal. Swoon.