*** The Amazon links in this post are affiliate links. That means if you click them and buy them I get a small percentage back. The other links are not affiliate links and I am not being paid or compensated by those companies in any way. ***
I shared my Christmas list for James yesterday, so today it's Will's turn. We have a few items that we've already gotten for him (or plan to), but here are the things that are on his list that may or may not make the cut. You'll have to wait for the bigger items for Christmas morning! I don't want to ruin the surprise!
1. A sleeping bag like big brother's! James got a sleeping bag when he was three, I think, and he loved it!
2. This cute plush campfire set. I mean, why not? The price is ridiculous, but it looks like so much fun, doesn't it?!
3. Glow-in-the-dark stars. The boys currently have glow-in-the-dark BUTTERFLIES on their ceiling fan. We need to remedy this, right?
4. Duffy Bear! I shared this on James' list, but it's on Will's as well. My boys are big on having a lovey to sleep with and I foresee this making an appearance at bedtime for a long time. He's just so cute!
5. Paw Patrol Playset. If you know a boy ages 2-7 you may have heard about Paw Patrol. The boys are OBSESSED with this show. They added a new pup on Friday and we had a lunch picnic in the den just to watch! BIG fun!
6. and 7. Super heroes are BIG in our house right now, too. These books would be awesome for Will. Super Hero Opposites and Super Hero Colors, Shapes, & More!
8. Dino Slippers. Just because they're so cute!
9. VTech Switch & Go Dinos. There are SO many of these to choose from. They're basically transformers. My guys would love this!