I've set a tentative blogging schedule for the remainder of the summer because I was overwhelmed with WHAT the heck do I post about today and that was causing me to just skip it for days and days until we did something big. Last week I should've posted a little update on Will (on the 13th) but I missed it. Today (because it's the 20th - these are their birthday dates) I'm going to give a little update on James even though I updated at four-and-a-half last month. Hopefully next month we'll get back around to Will so that I'll have documentation of what the boys were doing at these ages.
I interviewed James this morning and I'm going to share that here. I get tickled because he is either set in his ways (where his answers were the same at four and four-and-a-half) OR his answers correspond with what he's done today. :) He's a funny boy! If you're not interviewing your kids, you NEED to.
1. What is your favorite color? Green.
2. What is your favorite toy? That Toodles toy that I don't have. (I have no idea about this.)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Handy Manny. No, Paw Patrol and Sheriff Callie. And Teen Titans. And Jaws. I have a lot of favorite shows.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheese toast. (He had that for breakfast.)
6. What is your favorite shirt? My preschool shirt. (Will has his on.)
7. What is your favorite game? Hide and go squeak. (I ask if that's a joke.) It's like hide and go seek but you squeak so the people can find you.
8. What is your favorite snack? Candy. And poptarts. (I assure you this is not true.)
9. What is your favorite animal? Rhinocerous.
10. What is your favorite song? The Handy Manny song. (I tell him to think harder.) The Teen Titans one.
11. What is your favorite book? Goodnight Gorilla. (Same as at 4! And 4.5!)
12. Who is your best friend? Langley.
13. What is your favorite movie? Brother Bear and Brother Bear 2. (He hasn't seen either one.)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play chase.
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter holiday.
17. What do you take to bed with you at night? My stuffed animals.
18. What is your favorite breakfast food? Cheese toast.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? A machine. No, a farmer. Just like Mr. Billy. (He wanted to be a farmer a month ago, too. Get that farm loan ready, Daddy!)
20. How much money do you have? $285. (Ummm...I don't think so.)