Will has been learning a LOT in the past month. Suddenly his personality has just exploded - lots of new words, trying lots of new things, lots of new emotions to deal with. Ha!
* I have no idea how long he is or how much he weighs. I'd bet he's not much heavier than last time I checked (around 23 pounds, probably) and a little longer.
* He wears a size 4 diaper, a size 5 or 6 shoe, and anything 12 months - 2T just depending on what it is.
* He's a good food try-er. He doesn't like everything, but we can get him to try a lot. He still eats a lot of baby food but we're doing a lot of finger foods and tiny pieces of table food. He eats what we eat for the most part and we add in a squeezy packet of fruits and veggies at each meal. He's not as crazy about meat as James is, although anytime we eat steak they both scarf it down which makes me nervous for their teenage years.
*He knows what a dog, cow, fish, elephant, turkey, cat, and pig say.
* He plays ROUGH. I guess he can't help it, really. He's had to be tough to survive. As I was typing this he came up to me and hugged and kissed me and then held my hand (and I thought, "Aww, how sweet!") and then he whopped me in the face with my own hand.
* He can sign "more," "please," "thank you," and "all done!" but he doesn't sign as much as James did. That's probably our fault.
* He has started talking up a storm. He still makes words that don't sound remotely like what he's trying to say, but he has the correct number of syllables and his inflection is exactly like what we're saying. If I say, "Say 'thank you!'" he'll say, "Dah-doo!" Or if I say, "Call James!" he says, "Dah!" But if I say, "Call Jamesy!" he'll say, "Dah-dee!" He tries to mimic sounds. "Dah" is his favorite made-up word for everything. He does have a few words that he consistently says correctly - Mama, Da-Da, Bye, Hi, Cacky, Papa, YaYa, Dixie, ball, shoes, hat, and Susana (Nana).
* He, like James at this age, is obsessed with shoes! If he sees them, he needs them on or if he sees someone else's they need to wear them.
* He's not a huge fan of tv, but he does like to watch Mickey and Daniel Tiger a lot.
He is growing like crazy and into new things all the time! We love him so!